Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Why lie?

I don't get it. I really don't understand. We are adults. We all have feelings. We all want respect. So why lie? Why say you aren't involved with anyone but you really are? Why involve me in that mess of a drama that is bound to follow behind your lie? Why why why?

Why be with me, take me around your family and friends? Why make plans to be with me for ever and make those same plans with someone else? Why lead me on for weeks, months, hell years knowing that your heart isn't true and your words are fake?

I'm a good person. I'm straight forth. I'm caring and understanding. I'm also very clear on where I stand- if you have someone, we can be friends. There's no hard feelings at all. But please don't get me caught up in a blind 3way. Please don't do that to me, because I don't deserve it. I don't want midnite anonomous phone calls from women trying to find out why their man has all of a sudden become distant so she's decided to go through his cell phone. I don't want someone knocking at my door with a child on thier hips whose eyes resemble yours. I don't want to think you are the one- and my search is finally over; only to find out there's another woman thinking the same thing about you. That's so cruel and you are a cruel person to do that to me.

And yes I become bitter! But can you really blame me? I mean I was honest with you from the start and I told you where I stood on this issue. So how are you now shocked because the bit*h has been stirred up? You bastard grow up and be a man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying what I feel!!