Thursday, March 27, 2008

YOU AIN'T GOTTA LIE- CRAIG!

That is my all time favorite quote from a movie? Why? Because it’s the words right out of my mouth. I believe that if you truly respect a person, you will not lie to that person. For no other reason that pure respect- you don’t lie. Cleveland has the sorriest pool of men I’ve EVER seen! I mean they lie, cheat, and then make you look like the dayum fool. They try to make you feel like you did something wrong when you know in your heart of hearts you’ve been upfront and honest from the start. So what’s my drama of the moment you ask? Let me fill you in. I’ve been talking about Mr. Pussy for a little over a year now. And things haven’t changed much from where they were last time I mentioned him, and that means we never officially started a relationship. We still hang out, he still lives up to his name, but that’s about it. So I’d say around Nov/Dec I got a random phone call one night from a girl asking me if I’m “seeing Mr. Pussy?” She goes on to ask if I knew he had a girlfriend. I say “If you are his girl, then why are you calling me asking if I’m seeing him”. So she hangs up the phone, I question him on it and of course he plays the stupid role. I brush it off, but tell him that I don’t appreciate shit like that and to please keep his groupies at bay. I tell him that if he IS dating anyone I need full disclosure. He swears he’s not and then we move on. So one day I’m browsing Myspace and decide to check out his page. I see a pic of him and a girl (he’s a que she’s an aka) and the pic is titled “The woman and I”. So I send an email to him and ask him about it and he again brushes it off, tries the double talk, etc. Now because we aren’t in a relationship, I can’t question him on anything, and I am cool with that. But I do expect FULL DISCLOSURE. And I also expect honest answers. So now I’m cautious. I’m paying a little more attention to detail. I’m debating on just pulling the switch on this whole thing or waiting to see what happens. Everytime we hook up or are talking, I ask him about the girlfriend and he swears there’s no other. But he’s lying. I finally had enough circumstantial evidence to suggest that he is indeed involved with this Myspace girl. But since I already know I’m not getting any answers from him, I send her a message. I’m very polite, and explain my situation with Mr. Pussy to her. I ask her if she’s in a relationship with him because I can’t deal with lies and drama. She confirms their status and asks me a few questions. I tell her what’s been going on with with us for the past year and tell her that I’m done with it but I just needed verification and I apologized for bothering her. So that’s where it ends yesterday.

I check my messages this morning, and I notice from the last message she sent yesterday that her picture has changed. So I decide to click and view her profile and this is what I see:

So I guess he gave her the same bull he gave me and she’s decided to take his word for it, which is fine. He’s your man and you should believe your man, right? I also guess that’s a big “FUCK YOU!” to me, huh?

Well all I can say is that I did what I felt was right. I’m NOT letting a man play with my emotions or break my stride- so I’m better off and I wish them well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks to me that she is indeed leaving him alone.