Friday, May 9, 2008

You big DUMMY!

Now I am NOT the most grammatically correct person in the world, and I can admit that. It's especially hard when you are typing (and type as fast as I do) and working, and talking on the phone all at the same time. But one can normally tell when you just made a typo and when you are clearly on the verge of ignorance...sigh

Ok, the point of this post: my high school has an alumni website where you can join, create a profile, and communicate with former classmates. It's actually a wonderful idea and has been all positive, thus far.

So I'm being my nosey self and looking at random pages, and I come across some of the saddest posts. If you need a laugh for today, read on:
  • "HEY ! YAW IM 33 AND FEELING IT , I HAVE TWO GIRLS NOW AT THE AGE OF 17 AND 11 AND BASICALLY TRYING TO MAKE , OTHERWISE IM GOOD!! OH YEAH BIG UPS TO ALL MY HATTERS!!!!!"
- Oh yeah, well big up to you retarded clown! What's a hat-Ter?

  • "GIRL WHY YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU FOUND DRIC , THATS O.K I HOLLARD AT HIM L.O.L"
- Same chick from above, does this say anything about her?

  • "loo said her and pam is going with us today is loo birthday!"
- Yeah, her again and she's still STUPID and I would HAT (hey that's how SHE spelled it, right?) to converSATE with her (insert straight face here). And I bet her name is LU.
  • "i have for children and i am a auditor at the renaissance hotel"
- you have for or four? I'm just saying though

I understand with all the Black Friday deals, Bundle packages, and Rebate checks, more and more people are able to get computers and now log into the Internet. But we've GOTTA do better PEOPLES


No comments: