Thursday, July 9, 2009

Where do they come from?

original publish date: 6/4/07
Those annoyingly obnoxious people that just don't seem to get the point. I sent a text message to a friend to see if he was going walking today. Here's the conversation:Me: You walking 2dayHim: yesMe: I'm going to join you..time?Him: 5:30Me: Nvr mind, won't b off work til aftr 6..maybe next timeHim: We can still do it...Only if u r wearin stilettos while walkin it out...sho me suminMe: uhhhh, huh? Well it's abt 2 rain nowHim: U do dat...And I will make it rain fo sho on u Ms. "I luv *$s!!!" now wut u kno bout dat**At this point I realize he's MISINTERPRETED my current signature line which reads "I luv *$s!!"...and means I LUV STARBUCKS. I have no idea what he THINKS it means**Me: WTF? OKHim: I will make it rain...oh so now u dumb huh? Boo boo da foolMe: Me dumb, no...but u are talkin crazinessHim: Tell me u don't know what makin it rain means...Ask a black man around u what dat means. he'll tell uMe: I meant LITERALLY....It's about to rain dudeHim: No shyt einstine**I don't respond**Him: what da hell..u would think I know that. I'm a mailman**I don't respond**Him: U R a genius**I don't respond**Him: But**I don't respond**Him: I love u...I doMe: OK **insert name here**Him: I hope u r laughinMe: I'm not**He calls.... I hit Ignore.Me: bzy ttylHim:Well I was jokin w/u**I don't respond**Him: Hav a good one at work ok...X's & O'sPlease tell me how he turned this conversation sexual. And why keep playing into it when u see I'm not responding to you. Are you that dayum obnoxious that you can't tell when you are annoying someone? I asked you if you were walking, and I've never gave you the impression that I was even slightly into you or attracted to you.SIGH

No comments: