Thursday, July 9, 2009

Are you still friends with your ex

original publish date: 7/26/07
So I have to get this off my chest real quick. I'm going to go about this in more detail in my alter-ego blog but I don't have enough time to compose that so I'm going to ramble here for a minute.I've been IMing my BFF because this past week I've had 2 ex's contact me, "just to see how I'm doing". She has 2 ex's both of whom are engaged to other women, but still want to be friends with her. Now these aren't fly by night relationships. Not casual acquaintances, but actual long term relationship.When is it NOT appropriate to be friends with an ex. Would you be OK communicating regularly with someone you thought was your soul mate? Or once it's over, it's over?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hard to say. Two of my ex's are married, one we speak from time to time, the other we don't, well not any more. Talking to them two doesn't bother me, however my recent ex, still hard to chat with him because my heart still loves him very much and I'm not sure I'm over him. Guess it depends on what you can handle & what you can't.