Thursday, July 9, 2009

Is Beauty in the eye of the beholder?

original publish date: 7/31/07
What is more important to you when choosing a mate? Is it their physical appearance? Or something else?If I could define what I'm attracted to physically it would be a man taller than me (I'm 5'9"), at least 210 lbs, dark smooth skin, and a full beard is a plus. Now I've dated way outside of this, but I tend to fall so weak for a man that fits my physical desire- regardless to how bad he is for me overall.I figured as I got older, this wouldn't be so much of an issue. I've matured in so many ways, but this is one that has stuck with me and won't go away! I really hope I haven't passed my knight is shining armor by because I dropped him because he didn't fit my physical criteria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At times I wonder if I've passed mine by as well? I'm attracted to dark smooth skinned, basketball players, over 6feet, a more slender, athletic build, very well groomed type of men. Haven't strayed too much from that and at times I wonder if I missed my knight in shinning armor, trying to change but I am attracted too the same type of guys. I have dated outside of that and they were loosers but the one that fit this description to a T, well let's just say we aren't together now & i'm still wondering why not especially when he tells me i'm his future, how much he misses me & is still in love with me...hmmmmmm