Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm BAAAACK!

So I've been gone away for a long time, and a lot has happened. I've been browsing through all of my old posts, laughing at the memories. Where do I start, let's see....uhhh I'm ENGAGED!!!!!!!! :) The LOML finally got his act right, and realized he couldn't live without me (insert laugh here) and moved me and the kid to Kentucky to live with him about 3 months ago. Notice I said 3 months ago!!!! Remember the 3 month curse I have (HAD). We are doing really good, although it was a little bumpy at first. We are planning on a late June early July 2010 wedding and I'm so nervous and excited. Here's where I am trying to convince him to have the wedding, isn't it beautiful?


Baby P'tron was born- but was a big ole fat girl! She's so cute and around the same time my little sister (the one I talked about using drugs at 15) had a little adorable girl also. I'm feeling all maternal again, getting soft for babies- but NO BABY FOR US right now! Here's the little munchkin that has my heart right now though:

Like I said earlier, I moved to Kentucky almost 3 months ago. We got a house in a really nice subdevelopment and it's been fun (and pain) decorating. Below's the front of the house w/my daughter and her poodle

That's all for now. I have a lot more to gossip about, but I'm tired and about to go to sleep for the night. I am thinking about starting a sister blog, that will be dedicated to all things wedding related. I don't think it would be a good idea to do that here, considering all the "other" talk I've had- but I'll decide soon enough.

Toodles :)

No comments: