Thursday, July 9, 2009

Text Siggys, and those who take them personally

original publish date: 6/20/07
I text, ALOT! So I decided that I would start putting signatures at the end of my messages. Although, everyone I text would get them, they would usually be directed towards someone in particular, a "hidden" message if you would.It's so funny to read some of the responses from my signatures. I've had stuff like 2k7 = Chg, ItsABTMENotU, GravityGoAway!. But I've also had positive tags like "LiveLifeLove" and...well that's the only positive one I can think of right now but there's been a couple positive messages. But one person takes each and every signature very personally. I mean EVERY TIME I change it, they have questions. Guilty conscious? Maybe if he'd treated me better when he had me, he wouldn't be worried about what I'm trying to say. Besides, if he knows me like he swears he does, he'd know that I've already said all I'm GOING to say to him.Another knows exactly when I'm talking to him, but he gets the message confused sometimes and if I have to EXPLAIN it, all the fun is taken out of it.And my girls LOVE IT! They always call me cracking up, because THEY GET IT! But of course they do- they are my girls!

No comments: