Friday, January 11, 2008

I get so turned on from just looking at him

He's tall and skinny- the one thing I dislike in a man. I like my men big.... I want to feel secure and comfortable. And I get this feeling from a man that's taller than me and with a frame bigger than me. But this man, every time I see him I am floored, I freeze, I cheese, I gaze. It's unbelieveable that I want this man so much but I've never meet him. I am actually scared to meet him because I'm scared of what would happen. I am sure I would loose all morals, values, and standards just to satisfy this craving I've had for him since I was a teenager. Who is this man you say? Who has me so strung out that I can't function even by just hearing his name (I get moist from hearing the name alone)

I present to you, My crush Mr. Buju Banton (check out the 30 second mark- I'll go and faint now):

No comments: