Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random Thoughts

He doesn't know my dayum name!
So I met a gorgeous Jamaican last month. This man is so right in so many ways. We've hung out a couple of times, we talk almost daily and I noticed that he calls me baby but don't remember him using my name. So we were talking last night about last names. I had just told him mine about 1/2 hr before, and he asked me again. So I'm like "I just told you! Why don't you remember? Do you remember my 1st name?" And he got this perplexed look on his face. I'm like "OH HELL NO! YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME!!!!!!"

SWALLOW! Will ya?
Don't you hate it when you are talking to someone who seems to have a mouthful of saliva at all times? And it looks like it's packed up in the corners of their mouth. Makes me wanna say "WILL YOU SWALLOW ALREADY?"

I must have been doing a whole lotta channeling
Cuz about 1 hour after my last post about my obsession with Gargamel (Buju Banton) I got a vm from my cousin/sister/bf in Chicago. She'd said how she came across FREE tickets to see Buju, Wayne Wonder, Collie Buddz, etc next Thursday. She was seeing if I wanted to go....UHHH HELLLLLLLLLLLL YES! He's been so heavy on my mind lately. I just knew that phone call was the start of my destiny being laid out for me until-

HE'S MARRIED! WITH 8 KIDS!!!!!!
I mean, who has 8 kids now a days? This weekend, I'm telling the Jamaican about my come up on the Gargamel tickets. I also spill the beans about my infatuation with the man (because the Jamaican wanted to come so I told him that it wouldn't be right- I'd be lusting and acting a fool and can't do that with him sitting there looking at me). Then a commercial for Celebrity Apprentice comes on and Lennox Lewis flashes across the screen and I giggle. He says "I know you don't have a thing for him too?" and I say "No, he's married. I don't lust over married men" So why does he feel the need to say to me "Well, you don't know that Buju's married?" I wanted to CRY. I say "NOOOOO! he can't be!" He tells me to look it up. I search the Internet for any reference to my future husband and a current wife....I find 1 article. I read the entire (LONG ASS) article and the very last paragraph mentions how he lives in Jamaica with his wife and 8 children. Now the article was written in '03, so my immediate thought is "he could be divorced now" but it's then replaced with "EIGHT KIDS!!!! I can't EVEN!" So the Jamaican says that there's no need to lust over anyone but him now- he's not married and right here in Cleveland and available.

She was mad at me
My cousin was actually mad because I told her I couldn't help out with her surprise birthday party for HER HUSBAND. I had to call her and talk to her and we straightened it all out, but THE NERVE! sigh- If she wasn't something like the big sister I never wanted I would have had to kick her to the curb, but I love her too much for that- so I'm going to help out at the party, clean up afterwards, and keep it moving

He's BAAACK, well sort-of
I've been battling this fight with him for years. I lost in '06 and went back to him, but we ended the relationship at the end of that year. I PROMISED myself that was the end. I said I was through, and there was no going back....ever ever again.
Well, I'm holding true to that, but he's making it so hard. I made sure he couldn't contact me so instead he started going through my bff. Eventually lines of communication between us opened back up, and we are on speaking terms again. He says he needs to see me, he wants to talk to me face to face. I've been standing firm since August, but he's wearing me down. I'm getting weak...help me! I've said that if he makes the effort, I won't knock him...but I'll be dayum if I stick my neck out there again. sigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm ok... Can we say, get this girl some dick or something to do? I mean I just read like 5 blogs in one...do you work?