Monday, June 4, 2007

He's falling but doesn't want to

Guy #2…..What can I say? Where should I start? I told you that there wasn’t an emotional attachment to either guy. We hung out; we were attracted to each other. Things happened, and we kept moving on. I wasn’t into Guy #1, so I hadn’t seen him anymore after that night. Guy #2 is a different story. We were into each other, physically and otherwise. He’s a great guy! He’s one of those guys that will walk up behind you, wrap his arms around your waist, lay his chin on your shoulder, and it makes you feel so safe and warm. I truly adore this guy. BUT, I tried to make sure a certain “distance” was kept. After all, I am still getting over the “breakup of 06” and can admit that I’m not ready to give myself to anyone on that level this soon. But having that one person you can talk to for hours, hang out with, and have great sex without any stress, drama, or BS feels good.

He’s also getting over a relationship that ended after 7years (I think) last summer. He told me when we first started talking that he wasn’t ready to be in another one, which I could totally respect.

Afterall, (per Charlotte - SATC) for every breakup, your recovery time should total up to half of the term of the relationship? So, it’ll take him at least 3.5 years to recover, right? So, I wasn’t expecting anything from him. /sarcasm

BUT, he’s caught feelings, so he’s said. He doesn’t know how to handle these feelings and is sending out mixed messages which I HATE.

Why can’t we just leave well enough alone? Why can’t things just be simple? Why are YOU catching feelings? Shouldn’t it be me falling all quick? I don’t know what to do. I don’t know if I should just bounce or if I should stick around, and help him work out his anxieties. He’s been trying to feel me out for over 2 months now. But I’m not sure if I want to get all in my feelings.

OH WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????

No comments: