Monday, June 18, 2007

Guy #3: Mr. P*ssy Revisited

Well, I’ve talked a lot about Guy #2…and I updated you on the drunk (Guy #1) but let me give you the scoop on Mr. P*ssy. We’ll call him Guy #3. We’ve kept in touch since our encounter. But I’ve told you about my phobia of being seen in public with the guy who has a good word of mouth (http://lulifeandtimes.blogspot.com/2007/01/lets-talk-sex-citys-mr-pssy.html ). So I haven’t really entertained any thought other than he and I being cool. But he’s been kinda of verbally persistent about us getting together. Now I say verbally persistent, because up until recently it’s been all talk. I’m a show me girl. Don’t talk about it, be about it! Ya dig? Lately, Guy #3 (It’s so hard not to call him Mr. P*ssy!) has been showing up. The calls have been getting more consistent, the dates have been more often, and the conversations are just flowing. Yesterday was a perfect example. We decided to hang out at the lake. So we got a blanket and headed out to this new extension to a very popular lake. It was cool, because the new extension isn’t crowded at all. So we lay around and talked for what turned into a couple of hours. Before we knew it the sun was getting ready to set. So we joked about marking that day down in the calendar as the 1st sunset that we watched together! It was funny, because while the sun was setting, we were both in our phones trying to document the day and time in the calendar. We almost missed the whole thing! lol.

But I have made a promise to myself. I’m NOT going to screw him (again) - well, at least not until we’ve determined if we are actually going to become an item. At this point, I’m not too sure, but we’ll see what happens.

No comments: