Monday, January 22, 2007

Let's talk- Sex & the City's "Mr. P*ssy"

I loved Sex & the City for various reasons, but probably the main one was their ability to over exaggerate every dayum thing. Like, take season 2 episode 15 where Charlotte dates "Mr. Pussy". This is a guy who is known for eating pussy. I mean, that's all he does. No sex, no dating, he'll just eat out, for hours and hours. He was known for having a good word of mouth. How crazy is that? Or is it? I mean, does a guy like that exist? Could that happen in real life? A guy that doesn't want to have sex. He gets his kicks from eating you until you pass out. And what would you do if you came across Mr. Pussy? Charlotte wanted to date him, but was reprimanded. She was told that you don't DATE Mr. Pussy. You get your kicks off, and set him free so that other women have the chance to experience him. But at what point in your life do you decide that you want more! I mean- ok, yeah I would love to have orgasm after orgasm after muthafuckin orgasm and pass out, with him only using his tongue....but I know me- I need so much more. And besides, can you stomach being seen with someone in public who has that stigma attached to him? Insecurities would kill me- lol!

Sooooo, ladies- have you came across your Mr. Pussy?

No comments: