Monday, January 22, 2007

He's still calling- now he needs my "computer expertise"

So back in October I think it was I was complaining about the ex that won't quit. Well I thought he got the point, because I hadn't heard from him in about 2 months. YAAAAYYY for me, NOT! I get a call, and pick up the phone without looking at the caller id- it's HIM! *sigh*. Convo's something like this:

HIM: I need your computer expertise
ME: *dead silence*
HIM: I can't get my ipod to download. *starts to ramble about the issue and yada yada yada*
since I see that he really has an issue, I decide to not be a bitch (I wasn't in a bad mood that day) so we start to try to work through the issue. But I tell him upfront that not only do I not own an ipod, I've never seen the itunes software, so I don't know if I'll be able to figure it out without seeing it. WHY DID I SAY THAT? After about 10 mins- my patience wore thin and I tried to end the convo, saying I couldn't tell what the problem was.
HIM: Well, can you come over and fix it for me
ME: *dead silence*
HIM: I'm serious, no games, I'll pay you for your time
ME: *thinking now* ok, I may stop by tomorrow (totally bullshitting just to get off the phone)
HIM: OK, Cool!

So of course he's out of my mind no sooner than I hang up the phone- but alllll weekend long I got text messages, "you forgot about me?" "you coming?" "I'll try tomorrow" then yesterday morning I get a "Please call me" I respond (finally) "Bzy, call l8r"

He calls me- again I'm not paying attention to the caller ID, I answer- and he has NO mention of the Ipod- but instead wondering why I didn't call and wish him a happy birthday. Maybe because I don't give a fuck about you! Maybe that's why! dammit! I am 99.9% sure I'm going to change my number now. I've already went through and cleaned out unnecessary phone numbers- but I guess that doesn't help if they can still call you, huh?

2K = CHANGE and that's going to be my first (well 2nd) major change......

No comments: