Monday, January 22, 2007

my girls! Part I

disclaimer: This blog was originally in Myspace- but I decided to delete my page and move in here. I've copied all my posts over (including this one)......

So I've been trying to come up with another lovely blog topic- but all my thoughts seem to come back to men, or should I say my man- the wonderful man that he is (sometimes).... But I've finally decided to give tribute to my chicas!!!!! The wonderful women that I've been blessed with. Some have dealt with me and my many moods since early years, and some I bonded with in college. But no matter how I met you- you all have affected me in so way. So here goes: (oh, and there's a couple that aren't on myspace so they'll be nameless )

I'll start from back in da day- and while this 1st one isn't a girl- I think he deserves honorable mention

KING_MEATY: This was my heart back in the day. Met him in 8th grade when we would terrorize the hell out of our honor's English teacher Mr Thurman! Remember that? Wow! Remember when we used to sing troops "All I do is think of you" and mock him and that dayum Edgar Allen Poe "Never more!" Those were the days! We were carefree and just hanging out. I was thinking about how I would drag you all over Cleveland with me, like you were my body guard or something. Knowing dayum well if anything ever jumped off I was gonna have to beat somebody's ass over my Meechie! Remember camp! We went, knowing good and dayum well NO BODY LIKED US! But we ended up making a couple of friends. Do you know one of the chics that HATED me big time because of big head Chris now teaches @ my baby's school? I walked in there one morning like "DAYUM! I'm gonna have to pull my baby out of here". But she's been cool. I'm glad she was able to get over what ever beef she had with me. But she sure keeps talking about how cute my lil princess is and how she's always dressed so cute, "just like her momma back in the day" (is what she says). So, I'm just keeping my eye on her right now. I was thinking about all the dumb stuff I did- like the time I went to meet a guy I'd met (over the phone) cuz he dialed the wrong number, and I took you with me. We cracked on him, because he had on Sacony's (I can't even spell the shit, but you remember!) That was so stupid of me- but you took that trip with me. We ended up not hanging so much as we got older, but I still embrace those times, and no matter what you are still my heart. I got so many memories, but I can't make this blog all about you, now can I (look at me, try not to talk about one man, and end up talking about another)

LuV iT r LeAvE it: My baby sister. Well, not biologically (she's my cousin, but she's the sister I NEVER WANTED!) She moved with my mom when she was 15, and I was away in school. I never really knew her until she moved up to Cleveland from Mississippi. But we started hanging out and I realized (although I wouldn't normally tell her this) she a lot like me. She was able to blend right in with my girls back home as well as my "prissy ass college girls. And they would have never thought she was as young as she was. She's a cool, beautiful chick (and if a certain individual who will remain nameless hurts her I WILL HURT YOU!) and she has a lot to offer. I think she's realizing that now and that's going to make her even fiercer than she already is. I'm blessed to have her in my circle and that she is one of my BFF's

OK, this is taking much more time than I anticipated, so I'll add more 2morrow

2BContinued..................................

No comments: