Monday, January 22, 2007

Take 2; Take 3; Take- NO that's ENOUGH!

So when is enough enough? When do you finally say- I'm done! It's over! I don't want to be with you any more. And why is it that when you say that, dude decides that he wants to straighten up and fly right? Now he wants to give to you what you wanted while you were in the shit u called a relationship.
So I was involved with a guy for about 1 year while I was in Bmore. But he was in Cleveland. Long distance sucks! But he was a good guy, so I thought. He's someone that I'd known for years, and I really enjoyed the time that we spent together. I also enjoyed the fact that when I traveled back and forth, I had free access to the home, the Lexus, the cash, and anything else I needed. Who could ask for anything more? ME! Of course.

I say to him, you know- what are we doing here? You are 30 something, I'm late 20's- I'm focused right now. I've made up my mind that I don't want to be involved with random dating and screwing around just because it's something to do. He says he feels me, and is on the same page. He's too old for that shit too. OK, so COOL! Right? WRONG! The idiot asked me to set up his blackberry for him, and must have forgotten that I'm a technical bit*h! I specialize in Computers, specifically software and I'm a hacker too! I can break a motherfuc*in password in a heartbeat- if I wanted to. So he's got all kinds of juicy messages, from multiple women and when I finally decide to confront him, he gives the excuses. But I decide that I'm just not even going to deal. I'm not into him to the point where my life won't go on without him. So as of December, he was a done deal as far as I was concerned. I moved back to Cleveland in April.

Can somebody please explain to me why as of THIS DAY- does this man constantly send text messages, phone calls, emails- requsting that we see each other, dinner, movie, he wants to talk to me, to explain why things happened the way they did- but wants it to be face to face. HA! Dude- why do you think that I want your explanation NOW? I wanted an explanation back in DECEMBER! I couldn't care fuc*ing less about you now, almost 1 year later. I don't have any motivation to go out of my way to see you- you disgust me, you dog as* bit*h as* PIG! FU*K YOU and please stop calling me! Idiots like this are forcing me to really consider changing my number.

PMS is a bi*ch right now and EVERYONE is annoying me-

No comments: