Monday, January 22, 2007

Fu*king Neighbors

God must be punishing me for all those loud nights in the upperclass dorm. I remember it well! Notes left in the bathroom asking politely to keep what goes on in the rooms quiet. But I couldn't help it! I mean, how would you respond to the best sex you've ever had? Which is why I moved out of the dorms, into an apartment. But even then, moans and groans of passion couldn't be quieted.
But those were moans and groans, and if that was what I had to deal with now, I wouldn't be as annoyed as I am right now. Between my next door neighbors and the people upstairs, I am going to cuss someone out! They need to learn to pad their headboards and get new mattresses, because that noise is unbearable! It's so annoyingly bad that my 3 year old daughter refuses to sleep in her room because she thinks that their are monsters in her walls that are trying to get her.
And IF it lasted for more than 5 or 10 mins, at least I wouldn't look at the guy the next day and laugh at the lack of stamina he has going. But instead I pitty their wives for the sexual deprivation they must be feeling. I mean, the love of my life is in a totally different state, but at least when I do get some I am full for about 2 weeks . I couldn't accept anything less than, well, what I'm used to (but I would never divulge details of our hot and heavy sessions ).... I hate moving, especially since I'm trying to plan for so much more important stuff. but I swear to you if they don't move the bed, pad the headboard, or something I'm going to go through the wall. Better yet, on second thought- I'll just have to show them how it's really done. That'll teach them, especially since I'm in a completely new interior building. Why for the love of god didn't they make the walls thicker and floors padded? Well, we'll see who gets the last laugh

No comments: