Monday, January 22, 2007

Would you "PAY" to screw Mike Tyson?

I heard that Heidi Fleiss (sp) is opening a male Brothel in Vegas, kinda like the kitty ranch (i think that's the name of it) that's on HBO. So women who go to Vegas can go and get their freak on with men of your fantasies. So I propose a question (LOL gotta love that Raheem Devaughn):
Anyone wanna f*ck Mike Tyson? Cuz from what I hear, he's gonna be in the line up.
I have to admit- I'm a bit intrigued. I mean, even though he's known as a rapist, wife beating, nutcase- there is just something about that man that would lead me to that place. I wouldn't have the nerve to "buy" him, but I would want to hang around just to see what kind of women would actually do it. And truthfully- his body is still to this day a model of a greek god
Road trip anyone? Afterall- what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

No comments: