Monday, January 22, 2007

People finding you on Myspace

Today I got the weirdest Myspace message, from a chick. So when I got the message, I'm like "Who in the fuck is this bitch?" I open the message, and it's a girl I went to high school with. Funny thing is this is the same girl who was "Best Friends" with the guy I dated during the majority of my time in college. I swore up and down, along with all the other hoe shit he was doing, that they were screwing. I wasn't feeling how they were supposed to just be friends, but I never saw her. She conveniently disappeared every time I was around. So I'm thinking to myself "Why is she writing me?"
We exchange a couple of messages, and then realize that HE didn't want us communicating because he was such a whore, and she knew so much, that he was scared she would tell something. She also told me that when I left him for some other guy (a football player she thinks) he was really hurt! HA- the irony. Anyway- we've said we are going to keep in touch. Neither of us talk to anyone we graduated with, and we are both college graduates- a rarity for my high school.

Another high school class member found me too- it was one of my honor classmates. It's funny though, I don't think I ever said more than 2 words to him. I added him as a friend, but he hasn't said anything to me, wonder if he's scared?

The FUNNIEST find though, is my VERY 1st boyfriend! I tripped out when I saw his page! And even crazier is this guy is doing big things now. Back when we were 16, he was a prep school shy boy! Fast forward 10 years later, he's a club promoter, Que, mason, and all out party boy…. Shit is too funny! LOL

No comments: