Thursday, June 7, 2007

What would you do? More on Guy#2

I like him, alot. I can admit that I do. And it's not just sexual; even though it helps that he's absolutely wonderful in bed. But he has this thing about him. It's a little bit of mystery mixed in with genuine kindness and a little touch of thug. He has this deliciously dark skin that makes me tingle when I look at him. I adore him. I'm a pro at hiding my feelings though, and he's been trying to pull them out, but failing miserably every time. He'll go days without calling, expecting me to call him and flip out. But after he realizes that I haven't responded, he'll call or IM, or TXT me and HE flips out. And I nonchalantly reply that he is just as capable of calling me as I am of calling him. He’ll ask if I miss him, I reply “Maybe” and he’ll say “Well I was coming over but now I’m not”. I’ll keep the conversation moving like he didn’t say anything. Yesterday morning, he was playing around like he didn’t want to sex. I woke up (LATE) and figured since I was already late for work I might as well get me some, but he was playing stingy. So I got pissed. And this one I couldn’t hide because I don’t like you playing w/my sex drive. When I want to screw, I want to screw! No buts about it! Gimme what I want! I got out of bed and he’s like “OK OK I’m just playing”. I looked at him, and turned back around to my closet to (acting like I was) pick out something to wear. I was LIVID! He kept telling me to ‘come back to bed’ (I love John Mayer). I ignore him and walked towards the bathroom. He jumped up and grabbed me, and then I gave in…………….I can’t resist him.

But I know he’s not ready to commit, and I ‘m fine with that. But for how long? How long can I wait? How long would you wait? I think he does want to be with me, he’s just scared. He’s horrible at expressing his feelings, which is another endearing trait of his. But that in itself gets annoying because I don’t understand how a “grown-up” can’t communicate. He says that I’m good for him, and he doesn’t want to disappoint me. He doesn’t want me to be mad at him. Should I be patient, and just allow this to grow? Should I just say screw it and move on before I get too attached? What should I do?

No comments: